Two superposed units forming a diamond structure. Process designers have the possibility to extract two benefits from the configuration. First the system requires a single layer of support beams instead of two. Second, the total system height is maximum 2.6 m.
Comparing the total required installation height of Design I and III the absorber height can be reduced up to 600mm without reducing any comfortable access to the stages for cleaning purposes.
- Flue gas desulphurization plants for processes with high turn down ratios
- Exhaust air treatment plants
- Waste Incineration plants
- PPTV, PPHT, PP, FRP, PPGC, PSU, Stainless steel 316
Handles uneven flow patterns The system is cleaned during operation
- Requires minimum installation height for design III based on a single support beam structure
- The units come with integrated washing systems
- Best performing mist eliminator at any vertical velocities, meets toughest standards, third party proven
- Measurable warranty